22 July 2006

Take me out to the ball game

One thing I DIDN'T tell my mom was that I really wanted to go to a baseball game while I was home. Doesn't matter, God knew. She called me yesterday morning to ask if I wanted to go to a Phillies game -- she had gotten free tickets. So last night we went. She had four tickets, but we didn't have enough time to find two other people to go. Luckily, while walking into the stadium we met with two scalpers who were more than happy to buy our tickets. $15 each.We had pizza before the game and then went to our wonderful seats. First base line.

Anyway, it was a great game, and I played with my new camera. I took three videos. One of Meat Loaf singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game," one of a Phillies home run, and one of the big Liberty Bell made of lights ringing at the close of the game. Phillies won, 6-5 against the Atlanta Braves.


If you look closely, you can see the Philly skyline in the clouds. It was SO muggy...




And the Braves pitching to the Phillies.





No comments: