25 January 2009

Not yet settled

The pastor's conference was this past week. That means when I arrived on Thursday everyone was still immersed in serving the pastors. AWESOME!
That also means that I don't know where I am going to stay this semester. I am living with Nick and Jessie as well as Annie in the top apartment. I'm moving into my permanent home hopefully on Monday or Tuesday. I really want to move in. I am still living out of a suitcase and I just want to unpack and get settled.
Other than that I'm doing well! I am trying to catch up on the One Year Bible because I neglected it for the year to date. I'm up to about the 15th. Most likely this afternoon I'll get all caught up. We'll see ;)
I am very much looking forward to the students getting here next weekend.
There isn't much else going on at the moment so...I guess I'll update more later.
Later!