18 May 2008

Germany

Well I'm here all safe and sound in Germany. Flight was good...got a little sleep ;)
I went to first service today, the 9:30 one and only nodded off once. NO - it wasn't because of the message, I was just extremely tired. So far my trip has been absolutly amazing!!! I have seen so many old friends and it feels like I never left. I feel at home here. Completly. I went for a run, I'm staying in the Wohnung, it's just like old times. I've been told to 'relax today, this week is going to be crazy' so this is me 'relaxing.' I'm not used to it. I have NOTHING to do! I'm going to go to the 5:00 pm service tonight, mostly because I'll probably see a bunch of friends there. But it's not quite 3 yet.

I looked at the schedule for this week. I'm mostly setting up breakfast and cleaning the kitchen. I'll be doing the initial bed-making as well. And cleaning. A lot of cleaning. But I'm completly looking forward to it!

At this point I really don't have too much more to say - I've only been here a couple hours and I don't have any pictures yet. I'll be sure to post pictures when I take some....

Later yo.