28 February 2008

SO faithful

God showed Himself so faithful yesterday at work! I had some personal things that were making my day drag on an on. It was only about 11 in the morning and I was DONE - ready to go home with 5 hours left before I could leave. Finally I prayed and asked God to comfort me. Guess what? He did!! Not only did He remind me of what I read that morning, Psalm 37, and comfort me with those words, but He gave me His peace! I pulled out my Bible and read the Psalm again, just to calm me down a little more. As soon as I finished my phone rang and it was someone saying rather shortly that I should have called this vendor already and why haven't I done that yet? I did not want to call because I've been hounding them but I picked up the phone and called Tom. The receptionist Sandy answered, she happens to be Tom's wife ;)
Tom's out doing an install, you can call his cell phone and he'll give you an update on those windows etc.
Then I said something off-handedly about God, I believe it was something along the lines of she'll be praising God when this situation is over, and it turns out she's an on fire Christian!! God used her to totally encourage me and bless me. ISN'T THE GOD WE SERVE SO FAITHFUL? Honestly, has He ever failed you? NO! never!!!

Praise the Lord!


Great is Thy faithfulness, O God, my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever wilt be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have need Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me



Summer and winter and springtime and harvest
Sun moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine with ten thousand beside



----------------
Now playing: Reilly - Come to Me
via FoxyTunes

No comments: