19 September 2006

searching...

While listening to Chuck's right now, a thought crossed my mind. I'm in Hebrews 3....

Chuck was talking about the people being unwilling to accept God's promises and that they would never enter into His rest. I don't know why, but I just thought this: 'What if my spiritual life right now was the highest it will ever be?'

That thought made me think.

I am to be ever growing in God and getting to know Him better every day. But right now I'm immersed in the Word. I am hearing teachings ever day and living in a Christian community. What happens when I leave this place? When I go back to the 'real world?' I pray that I will continue to study His word and be faithful to the calling to which I was called. I don't want to be at my spiritual peak, so to speak.

Pray for me, that I will continue in the things of the Lord and that my relationship with Him will become more intimate day by day.


YSIC

Stephanie

No comments: